Instructional design, also known as instructional systems design, is the analysis of learning needs and the systematic development of instruction.
It is the systematic development of instructional specifications using learning and instructional theory to ensure the quality of instruction.
For each assignment GT Group will:
- Analyze — analyze learner characteristics, task to be learned, etc.
- Design — develop learning objectives; choose an instructional approach.
- Develop — create instructional or training materials.
- Implement — deliver or distribute the instructional materials.
- Evaluate — make certain the materials achieved the desired goals